Orthopedic rehabilitation is a form of therapy that treats a large variety of conditions that affect the skeletal and muscular systems. A wide range of orthopedic injuries and disabilities, including amputations, joint replacements, fractures, neck and lower back disorders and other orthopedic complications, are treated with orthopedic rehabilitation.
The HealthSouth difference
Each patient receives a patient-specific and specialized rehabilitation plan. Our team of rehabilitation experts targets the specific needs of the patient and develops strategies to maximize each patient’s function. Therapeutic objectives can include:
- Identify the patient’s functional weaknesses
- Confirm rehabilitation objectives based on the patient’s goals
- Develop a complete, patient-specific treatment plan
- Provide continuous evaluation, adjusting the program when needed
Find a location offering orthopedic rehabilitation near you.
* This program may not be available at all HealthSouth hospitals, please check with your local hospital to see if this service is available.