Reo Therapy is designed to reduce pain, regain coordination and improve arm function for patients recovering from stroke or other neurological conditions. Delivered through the Reo Go, this comprehensive robot-assisted therapy retrains arm movements.
The Reo Go’s proven clinical results:
- Reduced tone – Following a single session of Reo Therapy, tone was reduced throughout the entire arm, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
- Reduced pain – Stroke patients with loss of upper extremity movement often suffer shoulder pain, which sometimes can be exacerbated by therapy. Most patients have reported a decrease in shoulder pain after just 15 minutes of one Reo Therapy session.
- Improved coordination – Patients treated with Reo Therapy have exhibited improvements in active range of motion (ROM) and in overall coordination of arm movements.
- Improved gait – Patients whose gait was affected by their inability to properly move their upper extremities showed a marked improvement in gait following ReoTherapy sessions.
- Functional gains – Therapists reported that following a Reo Therapy session, subsequent components of their patients’ therapy session were more productive, an improvement they attributed to the effects of Reo Therapy.
The Reo Go has improved abilities for patients with: