HealthSouth is the national leader in rehabilitation. To maintain that stature, we build work environments that encourage therapists to be their best, think creatively and put patients first.
We understand the complex nature of international recruiting and the immigration process. We offer opportunities in both the H work visa category and the EB immigrant visa category.
We have hospitals located in 27 states and Puerto Rico and we actively recruit international therapists in the primary disciplines of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology. We seek candidates with direct work experience and we welcome those who are recent graduates.
Why choose a career at HealthSouth?
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits that begin on the first day of employment, educational programs for professional development and the most sophisticated inpatient rehabilitation environment in America.
We have a full complement of in-country case management services available to our international candidates, offering assistance in the following areas:
• Credentials verification
• Additional coursework requirements
• Medical examination
• Immigration processing and Embassy interview scheduling
• Exit customs
• Relocation to U.S.A.
In addition, we offer our international candidates while in process:
• Cost of legal fees and visa fees
• Cost of testing and credentials evaluation
• Review coursework prior to testing
• Additional coursework required for licensure
• Pre-arrival professional coursework
• Transportation and housing (where needed) to testing site
• Transportation to hospital
• Temporary housing
• Acclimation assistance
• Complete professional on-boarding program
To learn more, explore therapy jobs or contact our international recruiter.