The importance of nursing to rehabilitation can’t be overstated. Rehabilitation is a team effort focused on restoring quality of life. And HealthSouth registered nurses are an integral part of the care team on which patients and their families rely.
The better you are, the better we are. HealthSouth is committed to nursing excellence and the best possible patient outcomes. That’s why we put so much emphasis on skill building, training, education and career development for our RN, LPN, LVN and CNA nursing professionals.
HealthSouth nurses work in support of leading rehabilitation practice. The rehabilitation nurse helps patients reach their therapy goals when therapy is not in session. Every day, they have the resources needed to deliver the best possible care:
- A culture that values every individual
- A professional work environment where patients come first
- Access to the best possible facilities and equipment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Ongoing training and education
- Tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness for eligible nurses
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
Whether you are a registered nurse, licensed practical/vocational nurse, or a certified nursing assistant, you could be on your way to building a rewarding, challenging and satisfying healthcare career as a HealthSouth rehabilitation nurse.
To learn more, explore nursing jobs or contact a recruiter.