Our hospital has defined rehabilitation with positive results in mind. Your course of treatment will be tailored to meet your needs and abilities. You will be under the care of our team of qualified experts, working closely together to plan for your recovery.
Although the plan of care is different for each patient, the daily schedule follows the same basic routine.
• Lunch is planned by your nutritionist and physician to account for your current medical needs.
• Dinner is planned daily by your nutritionist and physician to account for your current medical needs.
• You have the evening free to visit with family and friends, relax, read or watch TV.
• Snacks are always available. Just ask.
• Nursing staff will help you with grooming, putting on your bedclothes and getting comfortable in bed.
• During the night, we work hard to minimize interruptions. We will check on you throughout the night and provide any needed treatments, but we won’t wake you unless it’s necessary.
• Throughout your stay, you will receive routine visits from a physician experienced in rehabilitation.
• Your case manager will also visit. The case manager coordinates your care, ensuring all needs are met and questions answered.
• Your doctor and case manager are always just a phone call away.
• Our recreation therapy department also provides community outings and organized activities for patients and families throughout the week to maximize the rehabilitation program through community re-entry and leisure activities.