Home Health is among the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry. With the aging population, the need for qualified professionals is greater than ever. Many cases are medically complex and hospitals are under continued financial pressure.
Home Health is the appropriate treatment plan in many patient situations, especially after hospital discharge. Home Health is often the solution to allowing the patient to return to everyday life as much as possible.
HealthSouth is taking a leadership role. With the resources of its nationwide rehabilitation network, HealthSouth is in a perfect position to provide comprehensive, high-quality Home Health services.
Home Health is truly the future of medicine and HealthSouth has many employment opportunities for skilled, passionate and enthusiastic professionals, including:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech and Language Therapists
- Skilled Nursing
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Services Specialists
HealthSouth team members:
- Work with cutting-edge equipment and evidence-based practice
- Enjoy trust and respect from peers
- Have access to continuous training, education and professional development
- Benefit from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness for eligible therapists and nurses
- Enjoy outstanding compensation and benefits
Additional benefits for Home Health Care professionals include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Mileage reimbursed at the standard IRS rate
To learn more, explore Home Health job openings or contact our National Home Health Recruiter.
Home Health Recruitment Manager